- The materials on this website (“Materials”) are for informational purposes only and may not be relied on by any person for any purpose and are not, and should not be construed as investment, financial, legal, tax or other advice.
- The Materials represent the opinions of Elliott Associates, L.P., Elliott International, L.P. and their respective affiliates (together, “Elliott”) and have been compiled based on publicly available information. The Materials do not:
- purport to be complete or comprehensive; or
- constitute an agreement, offer, a solicitation of an offer, or any advice to enter into or conclude any transaction or take or refrain from taking any other course of action (whether on the terms shown therein or otherwise).
- The Materials contain “forward-looking statements.” Specific forward-looking statements can be identified by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts and include, without limitation, words such as “may,” “will,” “expects,” “believes,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “estimates,” “projects,” “targets,” “forecasts,” “seeks,” “could” or the negative of such terms or other variations on such terms or comparable terminology. Similarly, statements that describe Elliott’s objectives, plans or goals are forward-looking. Any forward-looking statements are based on Elliott’s current intent, belief, expectations, estimates and projections. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that are difficult to predict and that could cause actual results to differ materially. Accordingly, you should not rely upon forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results and actual results may vary materially from what is expressed in or indicated by the forward-looking statements.
- Any representation, statement or opinion expressed or implied in any of the Materials is provided in good faith but only on the basis that no reliance will be placed on any of the contents therein. You should obtain your own professional advice and conduct your own independent evaluation with respect to the subject matter therein. Elliott expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any loss howsoever arising from any use of or reliance on any of the Materials or any of their contents as a whole or in part by any person, or otherwise howsoever arising in connection with the same. There is no assurance or guarantee with respect to the prices at which any securities of the Company will trade, and such securities may not trade at prices that may be implied herein. Elliott is not under any obligation to provide any updated or additional information or to correct any inaccuracies in the Materials.
- Funds managed by Elliott currently beneficially own, and/or have an economic interest in, securities of the companies referred to on this web-site (the “Issuers”). These funds are in the business of trading, buying and selling securities. It is possible that there will be developments in the future (including changes in price of the Company’s securities) that cause one or more of such funds or accounts from time to time to sell all or a portion of their holdings of one or more of the Issuers in open market transactions or otherwise (including via short sales), buy additional securities (in open market or privately negotiated transactions or otherwise), or trade in options, puts, calls or other derivative instruments relating to some or all of such securities. To the extent that Elliott discloses information about its position or economic interest in the securities of any Issuer in the Materials, it is subject to change and Elliott expressly disclaims any obligation to update such information.
- The Materials shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any interests in any fund managed by Elliott.
- All trade names, trademarks, service marks, and logos herein are the property of their respective owners who retain all proprietary rights over their use.
I confirm that I have read, understand and agree to abide by the above terms of access and use relating to this website and of the Materials made available on it.